D15B JDM SOHC VTEC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you will probably need the ecu which comes with the engine, or maybe a SOHC VTEC ECU will work. As for the Intake manifold, I would think that your current intake manifold will work as well as all your other stuff. The only thing I am not aware of is the distributor, I am not sure if the motor is obd0 or 1 and whether a obd0 d series dizzy will work properly on that motor.

oh my god please, u have made 5 topics about this.... only one is needed they all say the same damn thing..... for fucks sake.

This isn't hondatech.com. You don't have to post something in 5 wrong forums to get an answer.
They have for sale posts in the kill section and they stay there for like 4 days.

sorry if I took some of your precious time, but my intent here was to get help as quickly as possible and since I didn't know if the posts were in the right place I did what I did.

Please don't do it again. Next time all of your posts will be gone. Most people browse through each forum or read forums they know stuff about.

Back