D15B Vtec swap success

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sofast

My D15B Vtec swap was a success. I still have to clean up some wiring and wash it up some more but otherwise complete. The only issue I had was was the TPS was clocked wrong by the previous owner. It runs great and Im happy with the results. Here are a few pics. This swap was my first step before going DOHC. Maybe this winter Ill figure out which B series I will get into.

38715124019_medium.jpg

38715124018_medium.jpg

Thanks. I will drive it for a month or so and decide if I want to turbo or go B-Series. I heard a guy at the local track ran a 12.9 with a Dseries running turbo. I dont have the cash having a family to run those numbers, but a good HP gain would be nice. At least enough to eat some american muscle.

Left Motor mount?

I just inherited a d15b vtec 91 CRX si project that has a left motor mount that's completely destroyed. Do you remember by chance what mounts that you used? I bought some stock 91 SI ones and they didn't work at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm losing my mind trying to put this thing back together.

Back