D15B2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Magik

I was told that putting a cold air intake on my D15B1 in my old STD would not show any significant difference...

I was wondering if doing so on a D15B2 would make any difference? If not talking major gains here...but am wondering if this would be 'beneficial' to do...if not...I won't bother.

Jason

Complete cold air intake, or just some cheap no name short ram intake? If you are considering a CAI then it willmost likely net more power of SRI (short ram intakes). I am running a complete CAI on my integra and before I spun a rod bearing it made a difference, at least to me it did.

I put a short ram intake on my girlfriend's 88 LX with the D15B2 just because I could... and WOW it really does make a difference. The stock intake system just can't breathe past about 4500rpm. It made highway cruising and acceleration so much easier. I really did not expect an intake on an unmodded 14 year old engine to make that much of a difference.

werd! i felt a big difference too w/my D15b2 and i only have a short ram.

Back