D15B7 powerfull???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just put in a rebuilt D15b7 in my 92 civic 4 door and i put dc sport headers and advanced the hell out of the timing. and i bought the car with a blown motor so dont know how the stock engine runs. i did a few little upgrades. but just curious do they have enough power stock to burn all the way through 1st gear and a little of second from just red lining in neautral and dropping it into drive and drive the gears?? mine seems fast is hell i keep up with my friends 5.0 mustang he only get half a car 0-100mph. just wondering these motor stock are they pretty powerfull or no?? i didn't plan on racing it but it surprised me.

not so much. from wat ive read in your posts so far you must really beat the shit out of your car. instead of asking useless questions why not just do it and find out?

Neutral drops? Why don't you get a real car, with a shifter, and work on it to make it fast?

You wonder why nobody has any respect for you on this site? It's because you are a douche.

Neutral drops? Why don't you get a real car, with a shifter, and work on it to make it fast?

You wonder why nobody has any respect for you on this site? It's because you are a douche.

now your bitch ass probably got me banned but that ok ill keep making new emails and new hondaswap names and keep talking shit to bitchs like you hashahaha cant stop me nigga im a g:D

you are all probably virgins who only ever get to touch DX models.e-thuggin is gay.dx motors are slow as hell

Ah i love the smell of justice in the afternoon.

to funny, lol
alright kid this is what you do, go like 50 mph and then slam it into reverse. your tires will skid :) then do a few neutral drops, and throwit back in park,. your car will love you after that,.
and a dx vs. 5.0? and you kept up. lol

gosh that reminds me of the good ole days when i was 14 me and some buddies pitched in to buy a $300 geo... neutral bomb the hell out of it on some dirt roads.. stupid kids stuff.. it surprisingly took it all though.. well until we got the bright idea to ramp it into a pond.. Sh*t at 14 we knew neutral bombin it was bad.. what a tard!

(On a side note..I Wonder if the geo is still in that dudes pond?)

LOL, that kid needs kicked in the teeth, and its a geo, somone probably saw you crasht hat btich intot he pond, pulled it out and took it for their own gas saving self, i did the same thing man, we rallied the damn outta that geo, kind of feel bad now, i would drive the shit outta that thing now. damn 3cyl glory.

Last edited:
now your bitch ass probably got me banned but that ok ill keep making new emails and new hondaswap names and keep talking shit to bitchs like you hashahaha cant stop me nigga im a g:D

because your g:Dy?, you little fag your from texas you are nothing but a horse fucker guys like you make people not want to help giggle dicks like you. Suck my left nut faggot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back