d16 greddy turbo kit for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

theript

I have a greddy kit up for sale because I upgraded my turbo to a super 60. Good kit. It comes with what you see in the pics- The turbo, downpipe, oil line kit. Looking to see $600. I have an emanage but im not even sure it if it works, but I can throw that in there too.

Attachments

• greddy1.jpg
    greddy1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,214
  • greddy2.jpg
    greddy2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 4,050
  • greddy3.jpg
    greddy3.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 5,088
what trim is it?and any shaft play?is that just a stock cx mani with a adapter plate ?

This turbo is a greddy 15g turbo. There is no shaft play and it boosts great. Very quick spool and no "lag", the manifold is a greddy manifold too, it came from the greddy kit for the 92-95 civic si.

I was wondering if this would work on my friends 1993 civic cx 1.5

I used it on a dx motor for a while, it blew while my friend was topping it out. Pushing the stock dx motor to 150 mph on 8psi.

It will fit on the motor, but probably cant reliably put out good power. As far as i know, the cx motor is about 70 horse. If you put this on and get it tuned in, you wont be pushing over 110 hp reliably without risking blowing the engine. I really wouldnt bother with it.

Back