D16 STUFF FS: ecus, flywheel, starter, manifold,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jake2001z001

Here is my list of stuff i have for sale.

1.D16 starter. I have tested it after i bought it off ebay and it is in very good working condtion. 40 shipped OBO, PRICE DROP TO 30 SHIPPED
2. SOLD D16 Flywheel. Great condtion, but might need to be resurfaced due to some glaze on it but a perfect flywheel. 40 shipped (ITS HEAVY) OBO
3. ACCELL 3000 THUNDERSPORT YELLOW SPARK PLUG WIRES, dont no all what they work on but they fit my d16y8 thats what they are used for, Great condtion, 30 shipped OBO
4. SOLD Automatic D16Y8 ECU, Workings fine, nothing wrong, No check engine lights. 35 shipped OBO, PRICE DROP TO 25 SHIPPED
5 Manual D16Y8 ECU, Works great, nothing wrong with this one as well
40 shipped OBO
6. 1 CLUTCH PEDAL with the assebly to mount to the firewall, will work on any civics as well as other cars, Great condtion 50 shipped OBO, PRICE DROP TO 40 SHIPPED7. SOLD1 Hydro clutch line that goes from the clutch master to the slave cyclinder. not bent or broken or anything, perfect. 15 shipped OBO
8. D16Y8 exhaust manifold, im sure it will work on almost any d16, no cracks or anything in the manifold. o2 sensor hole on it. 40 shipped OBO
9. Downpipe, that goes from the exhasut manifold to the cat. of of my D16Y8. no cracks or anything, perfect condtion 30 shipped OBO
10. D16Y8 CAT CONVERTER, with o2 hole on it, will not work on any cars unless they have the cat that has the o2 hole in it, perfect condtion, comes with heat shield, 20 shipped OBO
11. D16 OEM intake box and all the intake piping w filter , great condtion 20 shipped OBO
12. SOLD 4- 205/40 16 H rated performance tires, 3 of them have 80 percent tread left and 1 is BRAND NEW. 100 plus shipping, PRICE DROP TO 75.00 PLUS SHIPPING LAST PRICE DROP 50.00 PLUS SHIPPING FOR ALL 4
13. 4 16 inch TSW Revolutions racing rims,some other guy is selling the same ons on this fourm 3 of them in good shape, one of them has a crack on the backside bead that will need to be fixed or have a tube in it, the same one has some scratchs on the blades as well, they are the greyish polished type, comes with center lug nut /hub covers and metal valve stems, im asking 100 plus shipping, PRICE DROP TO 75.00 PLUS SHIPPING,LAST PRICE DROP 50.00 PLUS SHIPPING FOR ALL 4 shipping might be expensive depnding on where u live.

I dont have pics of these things due to the fact i dont have a scanner or a digital camera. I take paypal (im a verified seller), money order, cash, or check. Any questions private message me or post up in the fourm, i will check daily and get back to as soon as possible, thanks for checking out what i have for sale

I need to move these rims and tires, people i live with getting pissed, so
4 rims= 50.00 plus shipping
4 tires 50.00 plus shipping SOLD
THATS A FUCKING GOOD AS deal,

still have manual ecu due to the fac that the guy didnt pay so its stiff up for sale, i also got rims, tires, clutch pedal, plug wires, manifold, intake box, cat
one thing that i need that i will trade for is a
cold air intake for a 96 civic

Back