d16a6 Head 4 sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

Hey, i have a a6 head just chillin in the garage taking up space. im gettin yelled at for the mess, so i have a a6 head for sale. The engine ran when taken off. Cannot gaurantee any more than that.

I am taking offers, trades, money, whatever. If you want it, pitch something by me. I dont care. i will evaluate the 1st 3 offers and pick the best one.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jan 16 2005, 01:28 AM
I'm going to assume that this in Texas?
[post=446298]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, no texas sux. this is a "i need to sell so i can buy some drag radials" item

Originally posted by Blanco@Jan 16 2005, 03:56 AM
I see, said the blind man to his deaf dog. Where might you be?
[post=446336]Quoted post[/post]​

This is a Vtec head? If so, it will slap on my SOHC ZC right?

Originally posted by 5speed4life@Jan 15 2005, 07:01 PM
Hey, i have a a6 head just chillin in the garage taking up space. im gettin yelled at for the mess, so i have a a6 head for sale. The engine ran when taken off. Cannot gaurantee any more than that.

I am taking offers, trades, money, whatever. If you want it, pitch something by me. I dont care. i will evaluate the 1st 3 offers and pick the best one.
[post=446156]Quoted post[/post]​

il give you 50 bucks for it

Originally posted by Calesta+Jan 16 2005, 01:30 PM-->
@Jan 16 2005, 07:40 AM
This is a Vtec head? If so, it will slap on my SOHC ZC right?
[post=446358]Quoted post[/post]​

D16A6 = non-VTEC.
[post=446453]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, its non-vtec, but it will still slap on your zc if your head is cracked. I also have a sohc zc head possibaly for sale, no cam and needs 2 valves.

Back