d16y7 1/8mile time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D15Z1

Well I know it's not much to brag about but it could be useful info for someone else. I just ran my 92 civic sedan last night. I ran it in Seally Texas 1/8 mile track. I have not been on that track or any track in 5yrs. Heres what I have.
92 4dr
d16y7 stock from a 98 dx
b7 intake and tb.
I/H/E
stock rims 13x5 with cheap pepboys euro metric 175/70R13's($30.00 tires)

REACTION TIME -- 1.5366 ( yeah that time sucks)
60FT -- 2.4459 ( lots of wheel hop)
330FT -- 6.7849
1/8 ET -- 10.4242

hey I said it was not much to brag about but for now I am happy with that. Any idea of how to get rid of the wheel hop.
Slicks??? . I was launching at 3k. I was also spinning the wheels in 2nd and 3rd.
Also I was testing the 02 sensor the other day and forgot to reconnect the green and white wires before I took the car to the track, Does anyone know if this would have affected the time? What time might I get on a 1/4mile. Thanks to anyone who can answer any of my questions

you can get a set of energy suspension motor mount inserts. this will help with the wheel hop but you will still have spin i would also look into a wider tire like a 195 or a 205.

Or better yet, look for a DIY thread in here on how to make your own motor mounts if you're up to it.

Back