D16Y8 for sale in Ohio

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skivic89

I have a D16Y8(vtec) out of my 98 Civic Coupe for sale. I have motor, transmission, intake manifold, exhaust manifold and that is about it. I would like to get about 350-400 out of it. It has about 117,000 miles on it and still ran great when i pulled it out of the car about a week and half ago. It will need a new clutch though. The clutch lasted 85000 miles and it was still when i looked at it, but the springs are moving around in the clutch disk. If you want pictures or want to come out and see it just let me know.

if you dont find a seller and decide to part it out id like to have the head -intake dizzy and vtec sil i wana do a mini me swap. and if you doing a b swap i need some D axles also.oo and i need the tranny lol i guess it woulda been easier to say i need all but the block let me know i live about 200 miles from ya so its not bad for me to pick up i live close to louisville ky

The motor is sold, but I still have the Y8 tranny for sale. I would like to get 100-150 out of it. There are know grinds in the tranny. Still shifts smooth.

Back