1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D16Z6, Del Sol Mounting Question

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by Inyourface1650, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Inyourface1650

Inyourface1650 New Member

Hi guys! I am trying to get a used D16Z6 to mount up to a Del Sol Crossmember. The Crossmember has the motermount and the big footlong bracket that goes out to the engine all mounted up. Problem is, I cant figure out where the hell that bracket mounts to the engine. In all the D15B7 civics I can find (friends have them) that bracket seems to simply bolt into a hole on the transmission, however my D16 does not seem to have that spot. I have a picture of the engine right here. Guys, this is REALLY holding me up, and D-series.org was no help. Thanks! For the record I have no idea what the tranny is, besides cable operated. Guy I bought it from said it was Si.

The blue areea seems to be where my friends D15B7 mounts up to the that rear bracket... The red area is where I have 3 bolt holes that look rather recently used.

[​IMG]

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted