D16z6 Fealer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

juicedz

D16z6 &Turbonetics turbo kit

The motor is out and ready for pick up. Come and get it.
Prefer local pick-up. Located in fawn grove Pa. About 30 min from york. Also have a complete turbonetics turbo kit, 450cc injectors and dsm resistor box, But for an added chargeE-mail @ Juicedz@gmail.com So give me your best offer and we'll see what happens.
DSC03672.jpg

DSC03670.jpg

Last edited:
Ok got the b18c coming so this is up for sale now. I also have a complete turbonetics turbo kit for it. NOPI Online Store
This is where I got it. All I have done so far is mount the turbo onto the manifold.. Shoot some offers...

$550 for motor,trans,ecu. Lööking for a local pick up.

How much do u want for the turbo setup what all do u have like mani intercooler pipeing bov wg also what trim and ar. Is the turbo

The turbo is a complete setup, Spearco intercooler, turbonetics wastegat, turbonetics BOV, intercooler piping, It came with a msd BTM)Boost timing master). BUt if you are going to tune with IE:chrome than it wont be needed. 450cc injectors,resistor box. Turbonetics manifold. Down pipe. The turbo is a t3/t4 .60/.48. Comes with all conectors and clamps. Nopi has this kit for $3,538.13. I know kinda price but I didnt want to piece anything together. Pm me an offer and we'll go from there. I want to try and sell all this localy. Shipping is going to be a pain.
DSC03797.jpg

DSC03788.jpg

DSC03800.jpg

DSC03789.jpg

DSC03792.jpg

DSC03793.jpg

DSC03805.jpg

DSC03801.jpg

DSC03802.jpg

DSC03803.jpg

$500 motor trans and ecu. Today only......

Last edited:
Back