d16z6 into a 93 coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

powderedcivic

how do i do it can i use the stock ecu, wirring harness, anything? i dont know anything about this and i really would like to know.

first of all let me state my intensions. i want to turbo a d16z6 in a 93 civic dx coupe, with decent but not super expensive mods. basically im looking for a reliable 250 whp.

i would love to know what works with the d16z6 block as far as upgrades go, i think i read that you can use vitara pistons and ls rods somewhere and i also read that the crank shaft is strong up to 600 hp. im also thinking of 550cc injectors, chrome tuned, upgraded intake mani(possibly obx), and an t3/t04f turbo.

as for the head im clueless.......

help a brother out!?!?!

no you cant use the stock ecu. youll need a p28. you cant use the stock harness so youll need to get the engine harness from the z6 and run the wires for vtec. as for your goals, 250 hp is pushing it for a d-series unless your gonna build it. and i think if your gonna use ls rods you might have to notch the block but im not posstitve. im sure somebody else would know for sure

Back