D16z6 into HF problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX2NR18

well i got the motor in today, wired everything up, remember its a D16a6 block and Z6 head in the HF. Well for one it ran like shit, it would sputter and all that. I still have the HF ecu also. Im ugrading to a SI ecu but no one has one at the moment. I had no Air Flow Sensor hooked up because it was broke. The TPS sensor wasnt hooked up either cuz it was broke. And there was a voltage different between intake mani and head. It would spark if put anything to them. O and everytime i turned on any sort of light. Everything would dim really bad. Someone please help me out...
thanks
TJ

but what about it running funny, there was a clip ont he back of the intake that had no where to go, i wasnt sure what to do with it... wil the new ECU help it run better?

try the ecu first. Just borrow one from a friend just so you can see if thats your problem.

ecu is throwing up 5,7,and 20

MAP Sensor, Throttle Angle, and electric load... thats never good, how in the hell do i fix these?

Back