d16z6 mnime swap help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ikonator

hi everyone, i have 95 civic dx with a mnime d16a6 block and z6 head ...i have my stock ecu chipped for vtec already my only question now is my engine harness has no connection for the solenoid for the head thats why the vtec is not working so what do i need to do and or buy to solve this problem? do i have to get the z6 engine harness?thx -Adam
43107-albums910-picture5611.jpg

If the wiring in the car is OBD1, you just need a VTEC sub harness.

Rywire : OBD1 & OBD2 VTEC Subharness - $55.00

You could find this answer and alot of others just searching through the threads. Trust me, any question that you ask has been asked. So If no one answers you just keep looking through the threads.

That is seriously how i know everything i do about cars. I knew 0 before I made this account, but From owning a POS honda and reading through every article on here to try and get it running well, i learned alot.

Last edited:
thx alot bro i learn a lot from forums too..but u no sometimes its funny cuz u search threads that have questions and they just get a reply to search as well lol... but any way how can i rep you? im new to this forum- thx -
Adam

under my user information there is a thing that looks like a scale. just click it and im sure you can figure it out from there.

but I know what you mean. You can search all day but if someone didnt tag the post right it could take forever to find as much info as there is on here.

under my user information there is a thing that looks like a scale. just click it and im sure you can figure it out from there.

but I know what you mean. You can search all day but if someone didnt tag the post right it could take forever to find as much info as there is on here.
ok ill try to figure it out thx man
-Adam

Back