D16Z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PurplePimpnCoupe

Sup,
I have a 93' Civ DX wit a D16Z6 motor swap. So far I have Aem Cold Air Intake, Ractive Exhaust(not the greatest but its a start), and an adjusted rev limiter to 7500 redline(was done when I got the motor swap I have no clue how it was done tho), I want to get more off the line speed without losing top end. What should I do that isn't a motor swap or turbo. I'm ballin on a budget, but I want a fast whip what should I do? Also does anyone know where I can get the gasket that goes between the 2-piece DC header for my motor? I can't seem to find one anywhere. I'm kinda new you could say in the Import Lifestyle but I'm in love... Help me out. Thanks

really thin Cometic headgasket: $75
ZEX comp cam 59300: $250
Springs and retainers (optional): $360
Intake manifold: $150-300

these should give you a nice boost in power. Up the compression and increase the flow :D , you'll be happy then. And you're revlimit changed to 7600rpm when you changed out the ecu. Not quite sure whether the gasket you're talking about is between the header and the head or between the two pieces of the header? If it's the header and the head, go down to Autozone and pick up a new gasket for like really ass cheap. If it's on the header itself, pick up some copper sealant compound and make yourself a gasket B)

you can get them from honda, my DC came with 2 of them in with honda bags and part#'s call DC and get the part#, then go to the dealer

gearing. take your tranny off, put a quaife lsd, srr 4.7 or 4.9 final, zc 3rd, 4th, and 5th gear sets in there. it will rip with what little power you have. then get some a1 pistons, a fat cam, im, a real exhaust, and some dyno tuning.

read all of the articles in the first couple forums on this site, they're really good.

not nocking the tiny d series.....but your at a much better starting point after some type of B series swap.

Back