dammit...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i was on my way home this evening with my 10 year old brother back to my dad's house and i get behind (well sorta) this truck and it flung a bunch of rocks onto my car and hit my windsheild really loud. so loud that it scared me and my brother. i pulled over at a McDonald's (we wanted milkshakes any ways) and i looked at my windshield. i have 2 small chunks as well as a bunch of smaller dings and a crack in my windshield now. i called up my insurance company to see if i have glass coverage and luckily i do so they scheduled an appointment for me on monday to get it fixed free of charge. thank god but dammit this sucks!! made 1 damn payment on it and now i gotta replace the glass. aint that a bitch. but hey, i dont have to pay for it :)

First the headlight, now the windshield. Wow brian... *cues jokes*

and you made fun of me for scratching my lip on my car right after buying it eh? Perhaps you should just give up on this Mazda. :p

Mike- no i didnt. i was on a busy expressway and couldnt catch up to him. plus it was some old beat up pickup with no lights on the plates. insurance is gonna pay for it.

James- well if you would hurry up and lower that car i wouldnt give ya so much grief about you hitting the lip of your car....lol.

I'm not lowering it till the spring, assmunch.

When you gonna lower your daily driver? hm??

When you getting a CAI or a header? exhaust? Come on brian, mod the fuck outta that Mazda.

it happens. thats why i bought a truck with dents all over it :) let 'em hit me

haha your dumb i can't wait till you drop your 20,000 on a vehicle only to have somthin happen to it so we can all laugh at you. wow i can't believe how dumb you are.

I still say she shouldn't have bought a Honda with that kind of money. I mean come on there's a Toyota Supra turbo (might even be twin turbo, didn't look but it's intercooled) for sale for $14,000 right down the street from my trailor.

Then don't!! Hondas don't make much power compaired to what else is out there. Get a stock Supra turbo and you'll be faster than most swapped Hondas out there...stock.

Then don't!! Hondas don't make much power compaired to what else is out there. Get a stock Supra turbo and you'll be faster than most swapped Hondas out there...stock.

how about you guys stop shitting on this man's thread!:mellow:

dude sucks you got hit by the truck. i had a buddy that actually got the tag number of the truck that dropped some kinda tar and the company paid for a full paint job. Real nice paint job:D. The whole freaking SUV got factory like paint job.

Better stay away from those trucks next time:)

Last edited:
Mike- no i didnt. i was on a busy expressway and couldnt catch up to him. plus it was some old beat up pickup with no lights on the plates. insurance is gonna pay for it.

:(

You usually can't claim against someone unless they lost a load or it's an industrial truck anyway.

Back