DAmn....and so close...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I didn't get the job in Japan...:(

Thank you for taking the time to participate in an interview with the hiring team for In-Country Manager- Japan Programs (Req#46935). We sincerely enjoyed speaking with you about your background and hope you found the discussion with us interesting and informative.

While we found your professional background, education and skills sets competitive, we have concluded that you are not the best match with the requirements for this particular position.

Please continue to visit UTC Job Connection as new positions become available daily. For additional feedback, please contact the hiring manager directly.

I guess I was to young or there was somebody better than me...

So you guys are stuck with me for a little while longer.... :D

That's amazing. "We want someone American, who can live in Japan and speaks fluent japanese, but also knows helicopters and has worked for us for a long time. "

Apparently, without you knowing it, there is someone else out there that is more american, speaks more japanese, is better at living the life of Gaijin and knows more about helicopters. Reminds me of Lewis Black:

"I tried out for the part of .. me .. in a sitcom. Turns out I didn't get the part. Unbeknownst to me.. THERE'S A BETTER ME OUT THERE!"

Back