Damn..I think I got the flu....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well I have this annyoing congested cough, tired as hell and I slept 11 hours last night, stuffy nose (I can partially breathe out of one nostril after I tool some decongestant stuff), sore throat and my chest feel like its caving in.

This shit sucks. I got a DR. appointment today, I hope she gives me somthing for this.

Anyone else sick?

yup i had the same thing you do...just getting over it......atleast you have HI...i get to suffer

I've been suffering for like 2 days. I finally decided I had enough and called the dr. because I have asthma also. FLu + asthma = bad situation

what's HI?

Health insurance.....yeah flu+asthma= :doctor:

Dress warmly (to sweat it out) and drink lots and lots of fluids, (excluding alcohol.. ).. u should be fine...

Get weelllll sooon

I'll try to hold it in. :laugh:

I've been drinking coffee all day cause I'm at work, tea just won't cut it.

When I get home today I'll make some tea, but I need to keep myself alert while I'm at work.q

Green Tea is what you should be drinking.

Try Orange Juice, and maybe some honey+hot water..

Dress in a sweater and some nice warm comfy chilling pants.. lol even if u get really hot dont worry..the warmer you are when you have a flu the faster ur body works.. oh and a nice warm bath (add candles if u really wanna relax).. (and add some bubbles.. they are fun...(use shapoo that foams up real nice..)) but if u feel really dizzy and u think i have a fever take a semi-cold bath...

a nice warm bath (add candles if u really wanna relax).. (and add some bubbles.. they are fun...(use shapoo that foams up real nice..))

god damn canadians... :blink:

I think I might take a bath...

and even though the doctor told me not to smoke, I'll limit myself to weed.... in the bath, just baking out my bathroom.

I'll try some tea and OJ.

Ok, my doctor gave me steroids and antibiotics...:shrug2:

Can't say muuch about it except that I'm FUCKED UP, I don't think I should've mixed these and smoking...the keys are raising off the keyboard. :wacko:

Thats thatt cheap comercial shit you buy.....Get the good stuff and you'll be all right..TRUST me i know...lol

HOpe you get better mangG.. :happydance:

Back