damn jun civic on ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone else find this kinda strange for a big company like jun to do???

9c_1.JPG

fucking hooker. he's jumping on the drift bandwagon. that's why he says that he's selling it. good luck building a D1 car. that shit is expensive. then you have to get scca licenses or something like that. I hear its a pain in the ass to be able to compete in the big boy events. thats why people should just stick with the local stuff.

Further proof that the 'JDM D1 Dorifto, Y0!' is the new rice. The old-schoolers keep it real, but pretty soon APC is gonna be making drift shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
fucking hooker. he's jumping on the drift bandwagon. that's why he says that he's selling it. good luck building a D1 car. that shit is expensive. then you have to get scca licenses or something like that. I hear its a pain in the ass to be able to compete in the big boy events. thats why people should just stick with the local stuff.

SCCA doesn't sanction D1GP events. Why you would need their license is beyond me.

Even so, the SCCA license is VERY easy to obtain.

its $75, and 2 class room and 3 SCDA-style track LEARNING events with instructors. after that, you have your license.

It's a pain in the ass, because 98% of the world of drivers aren't good enough to get in.
on top of that, it costs a shit load of money to build and maintain/ship a car around the country all summer long for events.

Quoted post[/post]]
Further proof that the 'JDM D1 Dorifto, Y0!' is the new rice. The old-schoolers keep it real, but pretty soon APC is gonna be making drift shit.

The old schoolers were drifitng before the d1gp even came into the states.

shit, i'm user 169 on DGTA :p

things have changed a lot on the past 3 years....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

SCCA doesn't sanction D1GP events. Why you would need their license is beyond me.

Even so, the SCCA license is VERY easy to obtain.

its $75, and 2 class room and 3 SCDA-style track LEARNING events with instructors. after that, you have your license.

It's a pain in the ass, because 98% of the world of drivers aren't good enough to get in.
on top of that, it costs a shit load of money to build and maintain/ship a car around the country all summer long for events.

Quoted post[/post]]

The old schoolers were drifitng before the d1gp even came into the states.

shit, i'm user 169 on DGTA :p

things have changed a lot on the past 3 years....

Ive got you all faded i drift in my video games.. nfsu ! and I love my gt4

This Civic is :lame:

All that work & money for a car that is gutted, seats 2 people, has no stereo or ac, and only runs 13's

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
nfsu? thats so gay
not when you are bored out of your mind on a wednesday night, and no wife no kids, no worries. and a case of beer

nfsu is ghey... coming from the guy who told me hes 8% deep into GT4 :p

btw B, i finished both NFSU1 and 2 :laugh:

im working on the .Hack series now. im on disc 3.

Back