damnit.. I did it again.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Stupid gas cap... I filled up tuesday morning and apparently didn't tighten my cap enough... fuggin light came on on the way to work this afternoon. Scared the shit out of me just like last time I did it.

I hate OBDII.

Then I get home and there's a spiffy little black CRX Si sittin in my parking lot for me to be jealous of. :)

shit, a few weeks ago i went to the gas station (tired as hell) got something to drink and payed for gas and left. i payed but did not pump the gas. o well $15 gone.

james, i'm BLONDE and i've never done that. when i had my bug i did leave it on the gas pump though. but that was the ONLY time i ever did it. plus, the bug just had a rag for a cap anyway most of the time. stupid old cars.

but seriously, damn... remember the little things. next thing you know, you'll be forgetting your dipstick.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Feb 23 2005, 05:08 PM
shit, a few weeks ago i went to the gas station (tired as hell) got something to drink and payed for gas and left. i payed but did not pump the gas. o well $15 gone.
[post=465370]Quoted post[/post]​

I did the same thing. After realizing this I went back their the next day. THey remembered me, and gave me my money back because it reset itself after an hour of not being used.

ha .about a year ago i was pumping at a gas station (regular customer) and got carried away talking to some guys who needed a ride. As we all jumped in the car, i had the cashier lady right next to me with this ugly ass face like she was going to kill me. I forgot to pay. I said im sorry and she didnt believe me. I saw her like once a week to pump for gas! Ohh well.

Back