Dash Lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zueke

I don't know if anyone other than myself and my brother (both owning Del Sols) has experienced this, but one of my little dash lights, specifically the green cruise light, has gone out. It is bugging the crap outta me knowing that it's broken. I haven't torn apart the little pod yet, but I was wondering if anyone had? Anyone know if its just a simple case of the LED going out? I have checked the fuses, they are all fine. On a side note, my brother's lights in the climate control pod (vents, A/C, heat...) also is out. Same thing? What gives?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah I have the same problem as your bro. My left side of my climate control is out on my car and the right side will go out once in a while but when I hit it, it comes back on. I have a eg6 though.

As far as I know, for the most part, Honda uses small "peanut" bulbs in all dash and accessory components. Just call Honda and ask what bulb (if it is) or how to fix it.

Some lights were out when I put in my vtec cluster, all you do is twist em out and put in some new ones (I used the old si ones) Put taking out the aux/cruise control button from the dash is easy as hell, I beleive the whole dash/console use the same buttons.

Back