data cables??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sevenhillsbilly

does anyone know where i can get a data cable to hook my ecu up to my computer so i can load a tune on it

depends on what type of chip you have in it most of the time it is a usb cable that goes to a printer. Other times it is a serial connector. Do you have a pic of what the port is.

with the moates ones i was gunna get the burn2 programmer and i just basically have to get my ecu socketed and get a chip for the socket and use something like chrome to tune the chip with ???

yes, I recomend adding a real time data link slot into your ecu so you can tune your car while its running, with the burn2 program you need to pull the chipout and reflash it with the ostarage burner, then reinstall. the realtime you makes tuning so much easyier

alright good luck, if you send me the spects for your setup I will make you a basemap bin for crome, pm me, : turbo size, motor, any porting or cams, internal bottomend work, injector size, amount boost your planning on running

Back