DC header install HELP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

78civic

I'm NOT new to cars or header installls but HOW THE HECK do you get the 1piece header on without taking the whole front of the car off or pull the engine??

The past 3 cars I've put them on were the two piece (done in 30min) but I need it for work in a few hours

I've already pulled: fans, rad, comp, old manifold.. Even taken out the front motor mount and jacked it up.
Close but not there.. Is there something simple I"m missing?? Other mounts that need to be loosened?
Thanks for the help in advance.

E

NOPE, I spent a good amount of time trying all sorts of ways. Even thought that I got taken.
I had to unbol the d/s mount and jack it up and out of the mount itself. Then take off the upper rad support, that little trim above the bumper and pull the condenser foreward about 1 1/2", Get the lower flange under the pan, and push and pry. But I didn't remove that little short pipe in front of the cat.. Removed and bolted up, But I finally got it down and runnin right before work.
Thanks E

Back