Dc Sport 4-1 Header

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rsaeini

hey guys, i'm trying to get rid of this header. it's in pretty good condition, it has very minor scratches from handling and installation on it but it is not dented. i'll try to post some pics later today. it came off of my B16A2. it should fit any B16 and most other B-series motors. it's a 4-1 design ceramic coated header. i'm asking $260, that includes shipping. i will second-day, maybe even overnight, ship it to you. i have a paypal account so the money can be transferred in that fashion. PM or email me if you're interested. please don't hate on this post and please don't respond if you're not interested.

you can actually see the header in some of these pics: check it out

Thanks
Ray.
rsaeini@hotmail.com

i got 200 shipped for you if you'll take that. i have paypal and can purchase now if you want.

also how much of a difference did those ITR cams make. im lookin to do the same thing. did they affect gas mileage at all?

Originally posted by mical0259@May 15 2003, 07:32 AM
also how much of a difference did those ITR cams make. im lookin to do the same thing. did they affect gas mileage at all?

i haven't noticed a decrease in gas mileage, but then again i drive like a freakin grandma when i commute to work. they made a very noticable difference though.
i think i'm gonna hold on to the header if i have to sell it for $200 shipped. cuz it's gonna cost me like $50-60 to ship it cuz it's a one-piece design and it's gotta be put in a big box.

Back