1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DC2 ITR rr sway endlinks vs non-ITR DC2/civic/sol?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by stmotorsports, Jun 6, 2005.

1. stmotorsports

stmotorsports Senior Member

anybody know this? I'm doing the ITR rear swaybar on my eg and in the process of gathering all required parts. I know the ITR has supposedly all urethane bushings so I was gonna order those, but need endlinks also and the endlinks come with bushings anyways. I'm wondering if I can just order the ITR endlinks and use those or do I have to order the ITR bushings seperately and use the civic/teg/delsol endlinks?

meaning are the links the same other than the bushings?

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

3. stmotorsports

thats kind of exactly what I'm unclear on, that list contains the part # for the ITR endlink bushing, but is assuming you already have an existing stock rear sway (ie- use your stock endlinks...?). I need to order new endlinks and the only way to get them is with the bushings included. So if I order civic/sol/non-ITR teg endlinks, they will come with the rubber bushings and I will have to order the ITR bushings seperately. But if I can just use the ITR endlinks I'll just get those instead which will come with the ITR bushings and save myself some hassle and $$

4. bcman

bcman Senior Member

make sure you get a subframe reinforcement...

5. stmotorsports

already got that covered, I'm in the process of fabbing a custom sway/tie combo sort of like the st/comptech ones

6. stmotorsports

along with the center mounting spot for the jdm trucknutz :bow:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted