dead in here today...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dead at work

mohegan sun autocross sunday
planning a meet next tuesday for a roll-in at TSMP for track night
planning to camp at the beach for the 4th
planning carlisle P&S next month.

Last edited:
Dead all weekend, my new post list has been boring

It is pretty boring and i'm never up to anything new with my car... My wife did make a father's day video with a bunch of photos with me and my girls... if anyone is interested.

I got up, started cleaning my driveway, went to the pool, came home finished the driveway, stairs, some brick walls, had a 30c run at 3000 shares on the NYSE then went for a kick ass bike ride. friggin MUDDY, rode to a man made pound that is loaded with koi and tossed gold fish pieces in to watch the cannibal Koi fish go crazy eating cheddar gold fish.

I drank a beer and looked at a 79 CX500 for a buddy. Needs a timing chain. I got there and the valve covers weren't seated on the head, but the bolts were tight. After taking the bolts off I found the rocker assemblies were on backwards. I advised him to follow me full sprint to his truck and never return.

just looking for a new job. gotta find a summer fill in to keep me afloat until I get a real estate license and start that career.

I was hanging out with my Brother in Law drinking whiskey and smoking stogies ---He wants to re-discuss starting a candy vending machine route again with about 10 machines at 10 locations...I think I had talked about it before but never really got into it. Seems like a pretty decent idea. I'm talking those triple head bulk candy machines that take quarters not the huge office machine ones. The potential seems really good for such a small investment of about $5000 after you buy the candy. We are talking 50/50 split of investment and profits so $2500 a piece with the potential of $13,500 a year a piece. He would maintain 5 and I would maintain 5. Even if we made half that...6500 a year a each I think would still be pretty decent for only an initial $2500 investment. Then you just refill and profit.

* Emptying 10 machines every 2 months will equal an estimated average of $27,000.00 a year!

* Great locations that are guaranteed*

* NO commissions to locations.

* Protected Charity sponsored territory.

* 10 Machines & 10 Locations -
* Only $3,495 (plus shipping). See more packages below

http://www.vendingforsale.biz/triplehead_bulk_candy_machine.html

Again, need to do more research like how they get the locations, how far away they are, where to buy the cheapest bulk candy, do I need a LLC or some sort of business etc...

my buddy's dad did the vending machine biz for a few years in the 90s after he got laid off from new departure. he did everything from gum balls to the snack bars/chips digital style machines He put 300,000 miles on his truck in a couple years and he never left the immediate area.

he certainly didn't get rich, but he didn't lose the house either.

watch that 50/50... if he drives half as much as you do, or his machines do way worse than you, you give up profit. and vice versa. and it creates tension when you bring in $500 and he brings in $8 and you walk home with 254. :/

def lawyer up if you're going to go legit and establish a real LLP, not an llc, if you're going to have a 50/50 rights. 95% of people who go into business together hate each other soon after.

Just got back from a wiring job. 2 wire runs with a scissor lift in an hour.

Yes, I'm patting myself on the back.

29XYmgE.gif

2 days = +.50c yeah biches!

Men At Work hand jobs FTW

Hard to believe that movie came out in 1990, 25 years ago.

Back