defi gauges

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that's an EGT, not a wideband. EGT = a thermometer for the manifold.

and anyway, 99% of a/f gauges on the market are meant to be used with narrow band circuits.
if you want a wideband reading-- get a wideband. like, plxdevices.com m300
best bang for the buck.

just don't wire it to your radio harness
:ph34r:

doh! i am sure i read A/F gauge.. . :blink: i think was pretty tired when i read it then :)

aint it mutch better to tune wuth a A/F then with a EGT?

pissed: do you still have youre mpx for sale?

Well i would suggest tuning with an actual a/f meter not a guage. The guage is not that accurate for tuning. My two cents. Also AEM makes a wideband unit and wideband guage. They are specifically made to work together.

yup- running a narrow band a/f guage and a wide band sensor can have odd results. get a complete package, like the plx, the aem ugo, etc etc.. they run about 300 bucks.

no, i don't have anything for sale. all my stuff is gone.

EGT is a tool.
a/f ratio is a tool.

there's a LOT more to tuning than setting the a/f right.

deam, if i only had the money when you was selling yours.
would you recomend the plx?

so EGT is a good indicator for tuning?

EGT tells you how hot you're running.

if you don't know how to use it, its a useless gauge. a good tuner will know it and use it.

i never heard of Zietronix, so i won't comment. looks ok i guess... i don't know how accurate it is or anything though. i'm not a big fan of all in one units. they usually don't do all of it perfect.

here is a good post about it.

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1138749

......just google zeitronix and youll get all kinds of info.....

im getting one
$410 shipped
for +$65 you get a EGT probe and the unit displays in multy function screen.... also boost

Back