Del Sol Door

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

Does anyone know if the driver door of a 97 del Sol SI has power locks and windows. Please help me out soon! Mine got hit and i have an offer for a cheap door on ebay. I need this. My sol is hurting.

How can you not know what your del sol has?? :bash: anyways, yes, A 97 del sol si has power windows/locks.

i have a 93 .... ie: no passenger airbag , no power locks, no gas light, no trunk release,

i have power windows thats it

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 27 2003, 12:28 AM
i have a 93 .... ie: no passenger airbag , no power locks, no gas light, no trunk release,

i have power windows thats it

:werd: no trunk release, wtf?? even the dx piece civic has that!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 27 2003, 12:40 AM
my 94 has no truck release

yeah, mine dosen't have a "truck" release either.

thats cuz lude owners are generally lazy and would throw a shit fit if they had to take the keys out and unlock the trunk manually, or actually lean across the car to lock/unlock the passenger door :eek: ;)
:lol: hehehehehe

I have a 94 sol SI and it doesnt have power locks but if I put this door on would it work just as fine?

yes, it will work as far as physically installing it, but I'm not sure if the wiring harness in the door will match--I beleive it should, you would just have some extra wires and plugs for the power door lock on the driver side.

i dont' have power doors or a trunk release either.
that shit makes it heavier yO

Back