Del Sol for sale/trade 1500 or dirtbike (Brick NJ)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twisted_r1

I have a del sol that has a seized b16 in it, it will need paint and a motor. the outer door handle is broken on one side but still works. the car is the stock blue. The interior is in great shape except for the normal slit on the door panels all these cars had problems with. The targa top and rear power window are all completly sealed no leaks what soever. It has a couple dings in the body but nothing like collision damage or anything major. I just don't have time for the project. the car is stock except for the motor which i was just going to replace and use the head for a ls vtec project. i have a tow dolly and access to race car trailers so I am willing to deliver for the right negotiation or if you are real close.
I am looking for a 125cc two stroke or 250cc four stroke yamaha or honda dirtbike will consider a kawi.,or cash its all the same.. willing to take a partial cash/trade or I willing to add cash in a trade, or 1500 cash email to make arrangements to see the car twgreyfox@yahoo.com (sorry about the size of the pics)

Attachments

• delsolside.JPG
    delsolside.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 205
  • delsolfnt.JPG
    delsolfnt.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 212
  • delsolback.JPG
    delsolback.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 209
ohio

yeah, I don't think thats going to work.... thanks though... if you wanna buy it and pay for some shipping company thats fine with me... but I doubt thats worth it for you.

where are you from i got a 1996 cr 125 with a lot of modds i will trade if you are not far.. it just got a new topend rebuilt about 20 hours on it new chain and sprockets new brakes runs strong it is snowing so cant ride it always wanted a delsol

Back