del sol for sell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

like the title says...i have a 93 del sol si shell for sale...it has been wrecked in the fron end and the shop told me it would be like 250 to fix the frame and then you would need some fenders,bumpers,and lights and complete swap,and seats and then you are set....

the car has some coilovers(not sure of the brand)some custom fiberglass work done to the rear end,a racing steering wheel,and a gauge cluster, and it some one makes me a good offer i am willing to throw some rims in...(choice of wheels i have some eagle alloys 16" silver and some tsw gun metal 16's)

i am willing to part every thing out if any one is interested but would like to sell whole....

wheels are for sale seperate also...if wanted...

i am asking 325 for the tsw's with tires...plus shipping
and i am asking 300 for the eagle alloys with tires...plus shipping

just let me know if any one is interested...am also willing to make trades for stuff for a 88 crx...or some car audio stuff...

just let me know..

the best way to get in touch with me is either calling or texting me 337-692-1911 i have my cell phone with at all times...if you need any info you are more than welcome to call or text me any time of the day or night....

let me know

Last edited:
Back