Del Sol Front End Conversion.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

anyone got some pics of a del sol with a civic front end conversion? just whant to know what it looks like. i am painting my sol electron blue (civic SI Blue) and was thinking of doing a civic front end convertion. i think it will look realy good with this paint. thanks for the help.

never seen it done, and dont think it would look good

the sol front end is better than the civic front i think anyway. only conversion i like is the jdm on a teg. i dont think you'll get any love with your sol -> civic conversion here.

i found a couple, this one looks REALY good to me, it will look better electron blue.
220870_1_full.jpg

220870_3_full.jpg

there was a topic here of a Del Sol with an EG Civic front end conversion done. looked really good. search on the site for it. it was a blue one i believe,....

the 5th gen civic front end looks so good on a del sol I think. THere was an post on here earlier, w/ pics of it and yeah it looked damn good.

my buddy has his done looks really good

dont have any pics yet

ya, i had never seen pics...that does look pretty good. but i wouldnt do it unless the front end was trashed or something.

eh, it dosen't look bad by any means. i thought it would look out of place... i kinda like it. but i like the sol front end too. i'm not sure which i like better.

well i was in an accidens as you can see below, (a guy on a bike road infront of me on the highway, it's a long story, he is ok and so am i but my car wasnt) it was a sad day when it happened, there were tears in my eyes.
front%20left%20closer.jpg

front%20right%20view.jpg

its all fixed now, i'll post pics soon, but i have a crack in my front bumper and a dent in my hood about 4"x2" in the center where its realy visable. so instead of buying a new hood ad bumper, i'm gona do a conversion.

it looks pretty nice. I thought it would look nasty, but not bad at all. Seems like they should have came like that from the factory.

Milan

I think it looks like ass. Its looks nasty with the huge headlights on it. It looks nasty with the small civic headlights. The del sol's are unique for that bubble eyed look. IMO, that is what makes the sol.

BTW, learn to take a pic at 600x480 or whatever the resolution is. Not everyone cares to see a 1:1 ratio shot.

Originally posted by iamane12d@Jun 1 2003, 12:45 PM
im not very sure wussup with that conversion... i think the civic front end "looks" to big on a del sol...

the looks are preatty good, however the thing looks like it is gonna tip over forwards, it is WAY to big, maybe if you could find one that was more proportional then it would look alot better.

i went to spedimage a while back and they had a del sol with a civic front end conversion and an h22 swap. the conversion looked pretty good. but to tell u the truth i like the silvia conversion a lot better...i dunno but thats just my opinion...maybe i have bad taste..hahaha

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jun 1 2003, 02:35 PM
I think it looks like ass. Its looks nasty with the huge headlights on it. It looks nasty with the small civic headlights. The del sol's are unique for that bubble eyed look. IMO, that is what makes the sol.

BTW, learn to take a pic at 600x480 or whatever the resolution is. Not everyone cares to see a 1:1 ratio shot.

:werd: best looking car from honda since the NSX and still I dont think hona has made one nicer.

The EG makes the thing look too plain, the EK is just too big. The sols stock lines are nice dont mess with them. ONly thing I would change is the tails, they are just a tad too big. S2k tails would be nice.

Back