del sol projector lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sonnyjc3

i think your best bet would be to do a newer civic conversion and get civic projectors.

Quoted post[/post]]
i think your best bet would be to do a newer civic conversion and get civic projectors.
sounds like a plan. i was going to do that in the first place just to get projectors. im thinking of doing a 2000 civic front, so what would be the best projectors to buy, regardless of price.

um... you won't get much of a response here on this forum for stuff like projectors.

easy way:get the front end stuff for the 2000 conversion. just get any old ebay lights that you like. silicon the seals so they don't turn into fish tanks.

hard way:find a car where you like the headlights and take it to a good shop.

Quoted post[/post]]
um... you won't get much of a response here on this forum for stuff like projectors.

easy way:get the front end stuff for the 2000 conversion. just get any old ebay lights that you like. silicon the seals so they don't turn into fish tanks.

hard way:find a car where you like the headlights and take it to a good shop.
and by shop you mean like an autobody shop. or like a tuner shop?

i good auto body shop....

like, if you want lexus hid's on your del sol. buy the lights on ebay or something and take it to a reputable shop. that way you will have a cool set up and it would be done right. you get what you pay for. i don't want to see you pay hundreds of dollars and have some mexicans screw it up then have to pay double just to fix what they did. plus if you take it to a good shop, they will guarantee their work, sometimes for a year or more.

Back