Del Sol Si Wheels Fs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iquark

Well, I have a set of Del Sol Si and VTEC wheels that I want to move out of my garage. They are in great condition except on with some minor curbage. I have tires on two with tread left, but the other two don't have any tires, so you probably will want me to shit them with no tires to same costs. Anyways, I just want to get rid of them because I'm getting a set of Heliums and my GSR wheels will need their space, so a reasonable offer will be accepted. I believe they are around 15$ to the east coast (I'm around Seattle, Washington) and cheeper the closer you get to the west coast. Like I said I would like to get rid of them so a reasonable offer will be accepted.

Here's some pictures for you viewing pleasures:

One:
fc7ebf4d.jpg

All of them:
fc5f7427.jpg

Ones w/o tires:
fc5f7413.jpg

Ones with tires:
fc5f73d9.jpg

These are 14 in wheels that weigh in at around 14~15 lbs, so they are pretty light. I think you'd be happy with them for your car, so don't miss the oportunity, just pm me with an offer,

Thx

Ian

Aren't those off the Del Sol DOHC VTEC model? I know they sure as hell aren't off the 93-94 Del Sol SI...

Originally posted by zueke@May 13 2003, 04:37 PM
Aren't those off the Del Sol DOHC VTEC model? I know they sure as hell aren't off the 93-94 Del Sol SI...

to answer your question, they changed the wheels in 95. i don't know that the vtec and si had different wheels. i think they used the same ones for both. though i could be wrong.

No they are not 93-94 but they are 95-97 SI and VTEC model wheels. However, the VTEC wheels were .5 inches wider (my spare set are VTEC wheels).

BTW, your wheels are clean as hell.

Well, do you guys know the width of both models, I'm not exactly sure if they are off the vtec or the si... Thanks for the help

vtec wheels were larger?

Thats a new one to me.. you might want to let honda know as well. They were the same wheel. The VTEC models just came with a 195 series tire vs the 185 from the Si.

Originally posted by Roro@May 14 2003, 07:55 AM
vtec wheels were larger?

Thats a new one to me.. you might want to let honda know as well. They were the same wheel. The VTEC models just came with a 195 series tire vs the 185 from the Si.

Are you sure about that?

No sorry that's too low. I have some offers ont he table, so pm me with a more competetive offer.

Back