Deleting AC and PS, what belt?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wiredjosh

Like it says above, I'm doing an H22A swap into an F22 powered prelude. I have the old motor out and everything is going fine, but here's my question: I'm deleting my AC and PS, since my AC didn't work at all, but I don't know what belt to use since the belt used to go around the AC unit as well as the alternator. Surely someone out there has done this... :blink:

Thanks!!!

Originally posted by wiredjosh@Aug 10 2004, 10:51 PM
Like it says above, I'm doing an H22A swap into an F22 powered prelude. I have the old motor out and everything is going fine, but here's my question: I'm deleting my AC and PS, since my AC didn't work at all, but I don't know what belt to use since the belt used to go around the AC unit as well as the alternator. Surely someone out there has done this... :blink:

Thanks!!!
[post=375105]Quoted post[/post]​

If you do a search, you might find it. I believe DOHCVTEC_ACCORD did it.

I kept my stuff.:shrug2:

:worthy: :worthy: Tab, you are the man! Someday can I please be like you?

While I have your attention, could you help me out with one other small item? When I add the wiring for the EGR and Butterfly valve, is one of the wires just a ground, or do I need to do something special with them? Is the EGR the small sensor that shares its vacuum line with the fuel pressure regulator? That's what I'm talking about anyway...

Thanks Again!

Whoa there horsey. Swap the EGR from the F22 to save on wiring. The EGR has vacuum hose #16 going to it. It has two 12mm head bolts holding it to the engine, right on top, and is sort of mushroom shaped.

You mean the IAB?

Pink wire goes to the ECU.(A17?)
Black wire goes to power with the key. Black/yellow is very common under the hood of a honda.

Back