DELSOL SEAT IN AN EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92dxhatch

hey all, i can get ahold of some really nice delsol seats for cheap and were wondering if they would bolt up? if not, do you know where i can get the rails to make them fit? or do i have to do it myself. thanks

del sol seat + EG seat rail = 1 comfortable seat in your EG that has a sweet stripe.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jan 18 2005, 09:59 AM
del sol seat + EG seat rail = 1 comfortable seat in your EG that has a sweet stripe.
[post=447367]Quoted post[/post]​

Like a big skid mark right down the middle of your toilet bowl. :lol:

is $400 a good deal, they are new with the rails?

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Jan 19 2005, 12:21 PM
is $400 a good deal, they are new with the rails?
[post=448037]Quoted post[/post]​

If they're actually brand new (I don't see how) then yes, that's a good deal for a brand new pair of Recaro seats that pretty much bolt right into your Civic. :thumbsup:

sorry, not totally new, but when i saw them i asked if they were new, they've just been taken care of very good, thats what i mean about new, doesn't even look like they had been used. i was thinking of talking down the guy to $300. would that be a better price?

I would go lower... I have seen a pair or sparco tuernos go for 450 and they were gentle used. Try 250 then work your way up from there. IMO i can go to a junkyard and get them for 40 bucks a seat and steam clean the hell out of them and make them look new... oh wait i have once before :D

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Jan 19 2005, 01:55 PM
sorry, not totally new, but when i saw them i asked if they were new, they've just been taken care of very good, thats what i mean about new, doesn't even look like they had been used. i was thinking of talking down the guy to $300. would that be a better price?
[post=448094]Quoted post[/post]​

$300 is typically the high price for excellent condition used Sol seats. They typically go for about $200-250 tops.

thanks, i will pass on them then, because really even $300 sounds to much to me.

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Jan 19 2005, 04:42 PM
thanks, i will pass on them then, because really even $300 sounds to much to me.
[post=448225]Quoted post[/post]​

Try to talk him down. You never know until you try.

On the flip side, the Corbeaus in my Civic were $750 shipped for the pair including custom made brackets, and that was brand new.

Back