Demonoid Ratio Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
Like the title says... My ration on demonoid hasnt changed at all. I use Azureus as my client. From what I read on the Demonoid FAQ is that if DHT is enabled then it wont update correctly so how do I correct this? I know that alot of you guys use both Azureus and Demonoid, so I figured this would be a good place to ask. All of the files I have downloaded I have shared out at least 2:1 so that isnt the problem.

it doesn't update until the torrent is DONE and closed out of azenuerus, and then it doesn't post for another 24 hours.

.5 or below for a LONG TIME. you can drop that low (most people will the second they start to download something....) but you need to improve it.

Heres my problem - im behind a college firewall and can only download - incoming connection attempts are banned :cry:.

I tried pm'ing the mod's there and they havent responded.

who cares- you're moving soon anyway :p when youg et to jersey, i'll send you another invite :)

probably because you moved, and you didn't log out the last time you were on it, so it still expects your old IP address....

for some reason, my account doesnt work anymore.. so i had to make a new one.. i had a decent ratio too.. oh well..

Back