Desperately need Transmission

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pageusaf

Yup, mine went out

Need one ASAP, I do not feel like paying gas prices driving my camaro, need to fix this crx so I can get my 40mpg back!

Hopefully you're around pittsburgh, will drive up to 5 hours to pick up, and i'll pay good

How about a 91 ZC transmission and half shaft. Closer gears, great trans.

250 shipped to wherever. You'll have to get your own bolts to bolt it to the block though, I'm pretty sure I've lost mine. Usually can be found on ebay for $8.00 or so. and buy new axles too.. I can provide spindles if those are needed.. wow, this is turning into a pain in the ass already. Do a little research before you hop into it with both feet.

Or, if you feel like rebuilding a trans I have a crap '90 crx Si trans I'll sell you for shipping + pain in the ass of packing it fee.

Shipping should run around $65ish, thats what I've found with the other three I've shipped anyway.

whats all wrong with that transmissoin that it needs rebuilt? my feels like a french whore when i try shifting!

have 250 in hand for anyone with a 5spd transmission that will bolt up and work without any other work required (like buying axles)

Quoted post[/post]]
have 250 in hand for anyone with a 5spd transmission that will bolt up and work without any other work required (like buying axles)

The Si Trans will need new synchros. grinds first through third every time. after about 1 month of that I swapped transmissions so the gears should be in good shape, no metal shavings in the oil. Axles for the ZC are generally only $60 each at auto-zone. Lifetime too, so you can go break as many as you please.

And to think, I just sold a DX trans for like $65 or something like that. *sigh*

Back