di6 to zc swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ArkyRanger

Need help. Have an 89 crx si. I am swapping a Zc out of a 1989 integra.I am using the engine bay harness from the zc. I am using the ecu from the 89 crx si. First, will it work. So far it has not started, or should i use the intefra ecu. If so do i need to change anything in the wiring. Pls Help. Im racking my brains. With the current config as i mentioned above. I can not get the ecu red light to go out. the fuel pump will not kick in. I have changed out the main relay, as i have heard they go bad. No effect. If a jumper i can get the fuel pump to come on and boot the ecu. But it still shows red light. any help would greatly be appreciated. I have owned 6 hondas, but first time at swap.

thanks

Thanks for responding ,but You are freaking confused. First of all I am well aware it is D16. I have had the freaking car forever, and the motor i am putting in the 89 crx is A ZC as is stamped in big freaking bold letters on the block. So thanks again for responding but get your facts straight

Dont bother

Look, its obvious you are know help. So please just dont reply. Im here to try and learn what i need to do to make my zc motor work, not spend my time arguing with someone who is more interested in exact names etc.I have more important things to learn, and its obvious your not the one to teach.

OK Smart guy, There are incase you didnt know, 3g of the zc engine. The zc i am using bolts the exact same as the d16a1using the si tranny.If i am to assume that everyone here is as big as ass as you, when people are trying to learn. then i will go somewhere else. I am sure that this site is not the only place to go for info. Have you ever heard of a typo. I have been driving and racing vehicles longer than you have been alive. I hope and pray that you are not the norm in the honda community. Im sure that there are good folks that want to help someone to enjoy the thrill of building 4 cylinder motors. So once again thank you dip shit.

Back