1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diamond Audio & JBL

Discussion in 'Car Audio / Security / Electronic Accessories' started by MaliWho97, Jul 30, 2003.

1. MaliWho97

MaliWho97 Senior Member

Guys, I work for a car audio store in Northwest Arkansas, and we are Authorized dealers in Diamond Audio & JBL, as well as Pioneer Premier and a select few other brands. If you are interested in any of this equipment, and you have prices from local dealers, let me know and I'll try my hardest to beat it. Thanks!

BrockPayton@yahoo.com

2. Domeskilla

Domeskilla Senior Member

where at in northwest ark?

3. randerson165

randerson165 Senior Member

do you guys carry a tweeter replacement for my stock tweets in my 99 civic ??? If so how much and what kind ?

4. MaliWho97

MaliWho97 Senior Member

We are located in Rogers, Arkansas...... As for the tweeter replacements, I used the tweeter from a Diamond M3 6" component set, and they fit close to perfect!!! Bad thing is, they aren't sold separately..... Investing into the component set is a great idea.... Mobile Entertainment Magazine and AOL rated that exact component set #1 in value for your money out of every sub and speaker ever consieved of....

5. randerson165

randerson165 Senior Member

6. MaliWho97

MaliWho97 Senior Member

The 6" component set is $199.95 + whatever applicable taxes and shipping(If required)...... They come w/ a 3 year warrantee........... Its awesome!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted