Did the Infiniti Skyline come out?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
...this is a shot in the dark, but did the infiniti skyline come out yet?

I just went to the slopes tonight, and I passed a white infiniti that looked like a G35 from the front I thought, had two tiny nismo stickers in the rear windows, and a skyline badge in the back.

I had never seen anyone rebadge a G35 as a Skyline but I've heard of it done. I was just wondering if its possible that the car came out yet or not, since I haven't stayed up to date on it.

BTW, I didn't have time to analysis because people were changing in the car and I didn't want to be pervin of them.

There was another g35 that was lowered, possibly shaved up front, and just had a really nice mean looking stance to it with a new grill and I don't know what else. Also when I walked out there was the cleanest VW Corrado I've ever seen - it was debadged and had a deep rumble so I figure he was swapped and restored the entire car by the looks of how clean it was.

the skyline will come out... it wont have an infiniti or nissan badge on it.. just wait and see... they will sell it at Infiniti dealerships....

yeah, the JDM skylines have skyline written on the trunk lid, so id assume it was just "upper class rice" tryin to go MAD JDM TIGHT, YO!!

Decimate = to reduce to 1/10th of an original size

Destroy = to reduce to 0 of an original size

In the states its going to have one competitor

the C6 Z06.

3100lb and 505hp......

so whatever they are planning it better be amazing.

Yeah, and who's going to buy some weird foreign car when they can buy a Z06?

I just don't think the future is a bright one for the USDM Skyline.

Quoted post[/post]]
...this is a shot in the dark, but did the infiniti skyline come out yet?

I just went to the slopes tonight, and I passed a white infiniti that looked like a G35 from the front I thought, had two tiny nismo stickers in the rear windows, and a skyline badge in the back.

I had never seen anyone rebadge a G35 as a Skyline but I've heard of it done. I was just wondering if its possible that the car came out yet or not, since I haven't stayed up to date on it.

BTW, I didn't have time to analysis because people were changing in the car and I didn't want to be pervin of them.

There was another g35 that was lowered, possibly shaved up front, and just had a really nice mean looking stance to it with a new grill and I don't know what else. Also when I walked out there was the cleanest VW Corrado I've ever seen - it was debadged and had a deep rumble so I figure he was swapped and restored the entire car by the looks of how clean it was.

Alot of chuckle heads just badge their g35s with Skyline shit on them. Its definately not out yet.

In Japanland G35 = Skyline 350GT............

Yup, it's rice, but it's accurate rice.

Word is that the new Skyline will be an Infiniti, and will likely be badged R36, for the displacement of the bi-turbo motor.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, and who's going to buy some weird foreign car when they can buy a Z06?

I just don't think the future is a bright one for the USDM Skyline.

me either. and honestly, its simply because they priced them selves out of it.

if it came here for under 40k, it would be a SERIOUS contender against m3's, s4's, etc

but they go for 70.... and thats just out of everyone's price range who wants one.

horrible marketing.

and thus, nissan will follow in GM's footsteps.... again....

well i dont think it will be as bad as all that...definitely, the price that yall are saying....its gonna be a low seller, but i do know that i have people looking for GT-Rs all the time. if they were even in the 50k bracket they might have a chance. But the Z06 being out is gonna hurt it. If this is a full production car (like the level of the Carrera S) i think it will do okay, but people are just gonna be skeptical about buying a Nissan when they can have the porsche for a little bit more (when i say little bit i mean for people that can afford that).

This car is probably going to try competing against the Maserati Coupe, the Porsche S and the Vantage from what i can see. There really isnt much else out there in the same price/performance range. And if you really are looking for performance, the stuff ive heard about the skyline will blow the other 3 outa the water.

yeah but think of this factor.

the first ever skyline produced in the US. people are going to buy it just for the shock factor.

i personally wouldnt. but then again if i could find an R32 GT-St :)

Back