Ding King

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, got the car back from the body shop today and it looks sweet minus those gay racing stripes that come factory and the removed dent from my rear quarter and new installation of bumper but I have a single ding now on my passenger fender about the size of a golfball (wasn't caused by the accident). Guy was really nice at the body shop and even fixed some things not caused by accident however ding on fender was at the wrong end of the car to be claimed and to pull his puller wanted $50. I passed in hopes to find a cheaper paintless ding removal, so I've come here. Has anyone ever used the Ding King and is it worth a damn? I've heard its awesome and I've heard its useless b/c it never truely gets it out. So if this is junk is there any other methods? Thanks.

$50 sounds like a deal to me. I'm not in the market for ding removals but that sounds cheap to me !!!

Sorry, I don't know about the Ding King ! Is that that DIY dent removal thing with suction cups ? and the "As Seen On TV" sticker on it ?

The ding king sucks from my experience. It's not worth the 30 bucks. It kinda works but it just lessens the dent more than taking it out. 50 bucks is a deal.

Ding King Sux from my experience, man wrost $30 i spent, good thing i returned it, ahhhhh
Sometimes the Hot Glue Sticks To Your Car and its A bitch to get off!!!

Well we have the ding king here for like $15 so I was wondering if it was even worth the time. I didn't really think the $50 was bad, it's just if anyone has ever had their car at a body shop they know that 2 days really means about a week. I just got it back after not having it a week so I'm not to keen on giving it back up. He did do a hella job on the quarter panel though and only charged me $100 to bondo (sp), prep and paint. I guess I should just part with her for a few more days if it will give her a facelift in the end. :D

Back