Dipstick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

methos713

i want to know if the gsr and b16 dipstick are different. I'm using a gsr dipstick for my jdm b16, and was wondering if its right? My friend measured the dipstick off his b16 and it was 11inches starting from the cap that covers the dipstick oil pipe opening. i measured the gsr...and it was almost 11inches, but don't really know....cause he saw the gsr dipstick and says that it looks different from his b16. Let me know what you guy think....give me some advice.

hahaha,,,I think that the length might be different but not sure. Actually this is the first time I have ever ever ever seen this type of Q. If in doubt call honda.

Milan

here is how you check when you change your oil check it with the dip stick and if it is on the right spot you are good if not all you will have to do is get somthing sharp and score a line on the opsite side of the oem markings now your problem is fixed

Originally posted by 97hatch@Jun 16 2003, 07:24 PM
here is how you check when you change your oil check it with the dip stick and if it is on the right spot you are good if not all you will have to do is get somthing sharp and score a line on the opsite side of the oem markings now your problem is fixed

Its not the size of your stick, its how you use it !!! :moon:

[Roscoe P. Coltrane]ENIS!! You dipstick!! ::smacks Enis with cowboy hat:: [/Roscoe P. Coltrane]

above taken from The Dukes of Hazzard...some of you all are probaby TOO young to remember that. one of my fave old tv shows...

Back