Disc to drum conversion with ABS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Phantumxone

Can any one help me with this question. I am swapping my rear drums on my 96 Honda Civic Ex to disc brakes but the drums have ABS lines attatched. Is there a way this can be altered? Also do I need to change the Brake power booster, distribution block and the master cylinder over to the Integra, if so which parts should I purchases.
:confused:

Thanks for any help you guys are the best..

Can any one help me with this question. I am swapping my rear drums on my 96 Honda Civic Ex to disc brakes but the drums have ABS lines attatched. Is there a way this can be altered? Also do I need to change the Brake power booster, distribution block and the master cylinder over to the Integra, if so which parts should I purchases.
:confused:

Thanks for any help you guys are the best..

You should use the proportioning valve off of a 2000 si. As far as the abs lines I dont believe they will be used. The lines that go to the back of the car from the proportioning valve are the only ones that will be tied into the brakes. Hope this helps.

No it doesnt, just make sure the proportioning valve is out of the 99-00 si.

Back