Discount Tire

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
so i got new rubber up front about a month ago, and i went oto take off my rims off yesterday to shine then up *just up front* and they had torqued them down so tight i couldn't get them off *only had a foot long rachet) so i had them loosen them then torque them to specs.. got home and the right wheel can off fine, and 3 of the 4 lugs came off on the left, but one would no come off. i got an extension and SNAP. one of the lug bolt? snapped off cuz they crossthreaded it. luckily for then it was fixed in an hour, at no cost to me, but i had to drive about 10 miles to the place to get it done. turns out that they had actually xthreaded 2 of them*
damnit, i was pissed.

damn that sucks! but at least they fixed it without giving you crap and did it for free. cant beat their prices either...at least i can't.

i love that place, their tire protection plan is great and they will swap your rims back and fourth every season at no cost if you bought the tires there. I had the bare minimum of tread left on my tires and it was cut all the way through all the way around the inside and the replaced it for like $11 since i had insurance.

Back