Distributor/Tach/speedo problems??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

badfishy_69

2000 civic Si. dropped in a B18B1, now the tach, and speedo do not work. Im getting the car second hand , motor was already installed. got power to tach from the distributor, but it twitches all over the place like a bad ground, the twitch is effected by the turn signals, and other assecories.

2) the trans is supposedly out of a GSR 1996 ish. trans # starts with a S80...

anyhow, i cant get the speedo to work , anyone know where i can check out a good wiring diagram forthe dist/tach, and for the speedo system?

Confused as sin. thanks :worthy:
Badfishy_69

Originally posted by badfishy_69@Apr 28 2005, 05:19 PM
2000 civic Si. dropped in a B18B1, now the tach, and speedo do not work. Im getting the car second hand , motor was already installed. got power to tach from the distributor, but it twitches all over the place like a bad ground, the twitch is effected by the turn signals, and other assecories.

2) the trans is supposedly out of a GSR 1996 ish. trans # starts with a S80...

anyhow, i cant get the speedo to work , anyone know where i can check out a good wiring diagram forthe dist/tach, and for the speedo system?

Confused as sin. thanks :worthy:
Badfishy_69
[post=492696]Quoted post[/post]​
speed sensor bro.. or check the plug . i once had a corroted speedsensor plug . screwed everything up

Back