Well, after doing my minime swap, I fabbed up a stupid little catch-can'ish sort of thing with a medicine bottle and some silicone hose. It worked - sort of, but didn't bypass the crankcase vent that went into the intake manifold. Since the old IM had a good amount of sludge in it - a full-blown bypass was needed. I looked very seriously into buying a catchcan from Carbing, Greddy or OBX - but decided they were a huge amount of money and were not worth my time. So I went about making my own. Here we have; A blank junction box (waterproof) from Home Depot ($7) Nylon NPT fittings ($1.45 each) 5ft of reinforced plastic tubing ($1.69 a foot) 4 1" dia hose clamps ($.79 each) The total cost was somewhere around $20. I attached the first hose to the PCV fitting on the intake manifold that come directly from the crankcase vent. Afterwards, I routed the second hose from the valve cover breather, secured it with hose clamps. First fitting mounted on the cover of the box (I used epoxy to secure then permanently, along with a rubber mallet) The finished can - lid not secured yet. Finished product - mounted on the car. I used SS hardware to mount it along with wingnuts for easy removal. I filled the can with steel wool, but paper towels and cottonballs also work. Who needs Greddy anyways? As for the induction box, I decided my old setup was drawing in too much hot air from the engine bay and it really didn't give me much throttle response. Using my old intake tube, some stainless hardware, a slightly used foam prefilter from my mom's SE-R, my old airbox and some clamps I fabbed up this. Notice the screen poking out (prior to trimming). I used it to keep the pre-filter seated in the box. I was tempted to run without a filter, but being that it was a direct path from the front of my car to the engine I wanted to keep it somewhat clean. I suppose one could run it with just the screen, as most dirt won't make it into the intake tube - but I used the foam as a precaution in the winter months. Pic of the induction tube - Some may notice the altered Celeripower strut bar. I stripped off the anodizing on the bar and polished it. I added a clearcoat to protect it.