DJ GT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Code:
http://tracker.generationtrance.com/torrents/GT_vs_Project_C_Feat_Kyau_vs_Albert_-_Voices_Of_Trance_007_(November_2005).torrent

copy paste (damn aprenthesis)

frash track y0!

:shrug2: i'm still at work so i didn't open it up yet either.

it JUST got put up so there's porbably not many seeds yet

Is it just me or do the mixes from GT & Proj. C just get better each month?

i dunno b. im really not feelin this CD . . . . to mellow.

Voices of Sept, Oct, and Autumn were way better IMO.

why wont anyone post metal albums? all you all post is techno. :dry: i can handle techno sometimes but damn you all need to post metal albums every once in awhile too. damn

because metal albums aren't "free".
legally, of course.

these are release by the DJ's to the public.

let's see metallica do that.

as much as i like Metallica's older stuff (...And Justice and older), their new shit aint all that IMHO.

i dont mean necessarily it has to be mainstream metal, but local bands and what not. i dunno its an idea....

yell at the bands. lol

they are all too caught up in being pussies and not rocking and money hungry. I've NEVER seen a BT download posted BY a band on the internet. NEVER.

If a band actually released something, i'm sure it would be posted.

but i mean, you get what, 1 album every couple years? GT's rlesaed i think 8 2 to 4 CD sets already this year :p

:blink: damn thats alot of albums in one year released by one person (group??). oh there is a guy i work with that spins and makes his own techno music. hes pretty damn good. goes all over the place to spin. he was up in London Ontario, Canada this past week spinning. his name is Hobbs. if i can get a copy of a cd of his, make it a torrent and seed it for you all.

I'm always up for listening to new stuff. As long as you get permission to distribute.

Quoted post[/post]]
bah, go jam some jonathan peteres homo :p

Youve heard VOT September 2005 right? Disc 1, track 3 "Phasebase - Twisted Dreams (Burufunk remix)" = me all over. Thats some sh!t i can actually rock out too.

Quoted post[/post]]

but i mean, you get what, 1 album every couple years? GT's rlesaed i think 8 2 to 4 CD sets already this year

GT and Proj C have impressed me with the fact that they release 1 new album a month minumum. The Guest Appearences have been great . . . xcept for the last mix (Kyau and Albert let me down :cry:)

Back