DMX arrested

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wtf?

EARL SIMMONS?

he just lost 342342334234 points on his street credit. lol

and christ, i think its bullshit. why woudla multi-millionaire need to steal a car?

you know those moveis with him in it- like cradle2 the grave and those other steven segal segal movies he was in with him... those cars, were DMX's... the lambo, the lexus, the hummer....

thats what i was thinking too?

maybe he was high on crack, playing GTA on the airplane, got off the plane and was still in carjack mode, haha.

I am calling bullshit too, especially since the guy that was getting his car stolen didn't recognize him, I know I would. Maybe he is an old man, also, DMX would not pass for a Federal Agent or whatever he claimed to be. The only profession I can see is him as a rapper.

Port Authority police interrupted a dispute between the two and another man whose car they allegedly tried to steal,
allegedly...doesnt mean that they did tried to steal the car. the man coulf of only thought they were gonna steal his car.
A preliminary investigation indicated that Simmons may have identified himself as a federal agent

MAY have....and how would they know? They would only know if dmx were to say to port authorities "im a fed bitch" or to the guy, then it would be one mans word against anothers.

He could be broke. I heard that he was no longer going to rap and was going to do church stuff similar to what MC Hammer is doing. Got me, could just be a rumor.

maybe he just missed the thrills of stealing shit...he has to be pretty damn rich, "hes not just a rapper, he's acted in some hit films", so he can get anything he wants...maybe stealing a car would just give him that rush he wanted.

Heeeeeeelllllllllooooooooooo............

If it isn't :bs: then it's no bigger a publicity stunt than Janet's titty.

Seriously, if you were rich, and could AFFORD to bail your own ass outta jail, wouldn't you do something fun like stealing a car for publicity? I would. :shrug2:

"I just love when a nigga bring his whole crew, It's just a thicka peice of cake for me to chew a hole through...... I just love..love.....love.......love......"

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jun 25 2004, 02:27 PM
I'm sure DMX needs to steal cars.

Four more posts for 3k! :toot:

DMX kicks ass. I don't think he'd steal cars unless it was for the thrill, or the crack.

To quote pissedoffsol, "Where am the crack?"

Back