Do-Not-Call list is stopped by judge!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Sep 24 2003, 03:34 PM
someone should give out that judge's home phone number so everyone can call him at home and try to sell him something! what an ass!!!!!!!

Read about it (click here)

I don't think harassing a federal judge would be a good idea...

but it sure does suck that he overruled the decision...I hate those telemarketers!

the state od CT has had a do not call list for a few years.
and it's still working.

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre+Sep 24 2003, 03:41 PM-->
rixXxceboy
@Sep 24 2003, 03:34 PM
someone should give out that judge's home phone number so everyone can call him at home and try to sell him something! what an ass!!!!!!!

Read about it (click here)

I don't think harassing a federal judge would be a good idea...

but it sure does suck that he overruled the decision...I hate those telemarketers!

according to him, its perfectly ok to call people up and harass them.

:gives:

my take on this is when i do get a call I pull a jerry seinfeld routine on them or just hang up.

I'm never home until 5 (except on the weekends) and for only 3 days a week (mon, tues and thurs) I'm not even home after 6 pm so :shrug2: I guess. :p

I have a cell phone, so I never get called, but on the rare occasion I'd get one when I lived home, I'd hit on the telemarketer, guy or girl. :p

*heavy breathing* Ohhh.... yeahhhh.... say it slower.... uuuhhhhhhhhhhhggggnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh Mmmm... five cents a minute..... damn, bitch, I bet you have big tits..."

i hate telemarketers because they always call and try to sell you something useless when you are in the middle of dinner. i hate that shit

Back