Do they exist?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Periculum

I thought I had seen ventvisors on a CRX before, but the local tint shop tells me that they do not have them. Autozone says they have them, but there is an indefinite wait period on their next supply. I am wondering if they do even exist and where to find them.

In case you dont know what im talking about, Im looking for the plastic pieces that go on the upper rim of the doors, giving some shade and keeping rain from falling into the car when the window is cracked.

no one makes those if you find them let me know....actually passwordjdm.com has them but mad $$$$ JDM love

Go get visors for a 1987 Cadillac El Dorado. They're EXACTLY the same, believe it or not...

:ph34r:

I'm kidding. Look on passwordjdm and jdmshit. I know I've seen them on one of those sites before.

I saw a group buy/production for these on honda-tech awhile back in the CRX forum, check it out.

Would honda have 'stock' versions of this? They seem to have put them on many civics stock. Maybe they would be cheaper than 230$$

yes honda did make them. im not sure if the still do. i just put a motor in my friends car the he bought from a honda tech and it has the visors on it. one was half on and the other has a crack down the middle of it.

Back