1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do they exist?

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by Periculum, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Periculum

Periculum Senior Member

I thought I had seen ventvisors on a CRX before, but the local tint shop tells me that they do not have them. Autozone says they have them, but there is an indefinite wait period on their next supply. I am wondering if they do even exist and where to find them.

In case you dont know what im talking about, Im looking for the plastic pieces that go on the upper rim of the doors, giving some shade and keeping rain from falling into the car when the window is cracked.

2. formby

formby learning in progress

no one makes those if you find them let me know....actually passwordjdm.com has them but mad $$$$ JDM love

3. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

I wonder if ones for a hatch could be modified to fit?

4. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

Go get visors for a 1987 Cadillac El Dorado. They're EXACTLY the same, believe it or not...

:ph34r:

I'm kidding. Look on passwordjdm and jdmshit. I know I've seen them on one of those sites before.

5. Bl6CRX

Bl6CRX Senior Member

I saw a group buy/production for these on honda-tech awhile back in the CRX forum, check it out.

6. Periculum

Periculum Senior Member

Would honda have 'stock' versions of this? They seem to have put them on many civics stock. Maybe they would be cheaper than 230$$

7. erebunicrx

erebunicrx my name is Dale

yes honda did make them. im not sure if the still do. i just put a motor in my friends car the he bought from a honda tech and it has the visors on it. one was half on and the other has a crack down the middle of it.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted